People are central to our business, whether they are clients, staff, consultants or subcontractors. We value our staff and place a high emphasis on their safety and wellbeing. Rosenlund Contractors treat our people with respect and provide constant recognition and personal and professional development. This internal approach is reflected in the way our staff treat our customers and our subcontractors.
Personnel Structure and Staffing
Rosenlund Contractors adopts an approach towards individual projects by assessment against specific criterion relating to the type, complexity and value of the project. Through recognising key factors and issues affecting the project, we are able to provide an assessment of staffing levels and resources required for its success.
These key factors are detailed below:
- Type of Project – commercial, residential, industrial
- Complexity of the construction process
- Contract Value
- Proven track record of delivering similar projects
- Operational procedures
- Experience / relationship with the designated Consultants
- Experience of similar projects
- Contract Duration [fast track / traditional] Current work loading
- Coordination of the project documentation necessary